Title- The White Devil of Dublin
Series- Ryan O’Clery Mysteries Book #2
Genre- Romantic Suspense
Published By- Drake Valley Press
Expected Publication Date- September 15th, 2014
When Detective Ryan O’Clery receives a call from a noted historian claiming to have uncovered information about his Irish ancestors, he is certain she is mistaken. But when he arrives for their meeting, he finds the historian murdered and her computer stolen. His investigation will lead him to 12th Century Ireland, to a time of the Viking invasion and conquest, to an albino known as The White Devil of Dublin, and to a shocking secret his family kept hidden for more than eight hundred years. He will also come face-to-face with a present-day albino serial killer, intent on finishing the job he started.
Top Five Favorite Places
p.m. terrell's favorite places, check these out!!
1. Ireland. There is a tiny cottage in County Clare that is almost hidden by bushes if you come upon it from the land; but its windows on the opposite side look out upon the river. It is an idyllic spot. It appears like hundreds of other typical Irish cottages, but this one has special memories for me.
2. Blue Ridge Mountains and the Shenandoah Valley. When I lived in Washington, DC, I enjoyed going to the mountains on the weekends. I could feel my blood pressure lowering. Just the crisp mountain air and the breathtaking scenery was inspiring and relaxing.
3. The Atlantic Ocean. There is something about the ocean that is always calming. It is probably one reason why so many people flock there in the summer months, but I prefer it during the cool spring or the crisp autumn when crowds are non-existent.
4. A helicopter. I was once a passenger in a helicopter as it was being delivered from Kansas City to West Virginia, and it remains one of my most cherished memories. I loved seeing America from the skies. Unlike an airplane, a helicopter has much more glass which opens up a wider view.
5. My home. I am a big believer in color therapy and having a home reflect what a person is inside themselves. I am surrounded with angelfish tanks and betta tanks, which are incredibly serene, and the motif and the colors are those found at the beach - pastel blues and greens, and sunshine yellow.
All those sound great to me, I would definitely volunteer to be your traveling partner. I too love fish tanks, it's a calming thing to watch the fish swim in their tanks, very peaceful. Thanks for sharing with us!
About The Author
p.m.terrell is the award-winning, internationally acclaimed author of more than 20 books. The first book in the Ryan O’Clery Mysteries Series, The Tempest Murders, was a 2013 USA Best Book Awards Finalist and a 2014 International Book Awards Nominee. Vicki’s Key was both a 2012 USA Best Book Awards and 2012 International Book Awards Finalist. And River Passage was the winner of the 2010 Best Drama Award. The Pendulum Files is a 2014 Best Cover Design Nominee.
Prior to writing full-time, p.m.terrell founded and operated two computer companies in the Washington, DC area. Her specialties are computer crime and computer intelligence, and her clients included the CIA, Secret Service and Department of Defense. Computer technology plays a major role in many of her suspense/thrillers. She is the co-founder of The Book ‘Em Foundation and the founder of the annual Book ‘Em North Carolina Writers Conference and Book Fair. She is also the Vice President of the Robeson County Arts Council and is on the Board of Directors for the Friends of the Robeson County Public Library.
Viking meets Celtic in a beautiful Endless Love key chain
***TO Enter-- Readers must comment on the blog post, a random commenter from the tour will be chosen to win***