The Frost Series Book # 1
Publication Date- June 22nd, 2015
Published By - Indie Gypsy
Fairytales aren’t real…yeah…that’s exactly what Bianca thought. She was wrong.
For generations, the Frost family has run the Museum of Magical and Rare Artifacts, handing down guardianship from mother to daughter, always keeping their secrets to “family only.”
Gathered within museum’s walls is a collection dedicated to the Grimm fairy tales and to the rare items the family has acquired: Cinderella’s glass slipper, Snow White’s poisoned apple, the evil queen’s magic mirror, Sleeping Beauty’s enchanted spinning wheel…
Seventeen-year-old Bianca Frost wants none of it, dreaming instead of a career in art or photography or…well, anything except working in the family’s museum. She knows the items in the glass display cases are fakes because, of course, magic doesn’t really exist.
She’s about to find out how wrong she is.
The Frost Series Book # 2
By- Liz DeJesus
Publication Date- June 22nd, 2015
When joined together, Cinderella's slippers grant the wearer her heart's desire. But whose wish will be granted?
When Cinderella’s glass slipper is stolen, Queen Felicia sends her faithful steward Terrance to the real world to retrieve his love and witch-in-training, Bianca Frost. The power of the glass slipper, when paired with its mate, and in the wrong hands, could ruin the peace of Everafter. Bianca must gather every bit of magic she has learned in the past few weeks to find the slipper and protect her new love. Together, Bianca, Ming, Prince Ferdinand, and Terrance venture deep into the heart of Everafter to seek clues as to who has stolen the slipper and why. Along the way, they uncover what happened to the Seven Dwarves after Snow White married the prince, but also learn the awful risk of tampering with black magic and the high price that must be paid for magic, even when used for good.
Bianca and Terrance’s relationship is put to the test. Through the pain of suffering and loss, Bianca must determine if following her gallant boyfriend into his faraway world is in fact her heart's desire.
Liz DeJesus' Soundtrack for Glass Frost-
1. Just Say Yes by Snow Patrol. Terrance comes back for Bianca and asks her to go back to Everafter with him. LOL All you want to do at that moment is scream ‘Say yes!’ to Bianca. :D
2. A Sorta Fairytale by Tori Amos.
3. Stolen by Dashboard Confessional.
4. I’m Shipping Up to Boston by Dropkick Murphys. Something bad happens to Bianca (can’t say....spoilers) but she learns a very harsh lesson in karma.
5. Just for Now by Imogen Heap. This is a nice song for the chapters they’re visiting the dwarves.
6. The Catalyst by Linkin Park. This was the song that actually inspired me to write Glass Frost in the first place. There’s a scene in the book where Bianca falls into a dark pit and has to find a way out.
7. Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift. Listen to the lyrics. It’s definitely a Bianca and Terrance song.
8. Not Like the Movies by Katy Perry. This song is definitely for Rebekah aka The Frog Queen.
9. Wide Awake by Katy Perry. Bianca definitely does a lot of growing up in this book. This song fits her perfectly. :)
The Frost Series # 3
By- Liz DeJesus
Publication Date- August 15th, 2015
Bianca Frost and her BFF Ming Lee return to Everafter to attend the Winter Ball with their boyfriends, Terrance and Prince Ferdinand. They were looking forward to a short vacation, especially Bianca, who is being bullied at school. She is looking forward to the day when she can finally graduate from high school. But all is not cute hair and fancy shoes as a mysterious count sets his sights on Bianca at the ball. When Count Jonathan Bleu kidnaps Bianca and Ming, the pair must do everything in their power to escape his clutches. In this amazing adventure, Bianca and Ming find themselves traveling down a rabbit hole, where they have to survive the madness of Wonderland in order to make it back home to the men they love.
Bianca and Ming must travel to the Queen of Hearts’ labyrinth, find Bluebeard’s key and save Jack of Hearts before Bianca loses everything she holds dear.
About the Author-
Liz DeJesus was born on the tiny island of Puerto Rico. She is a novelist and a poet. She has been writing for as long as she was capable of holding a pen. She is the author of the novel Nina (Blu Phi'er Publishing, October 2007), The Jackets (Arte Publico Press, March 2011) First Frost (Re-realeased through Indie Gypsy Summer 2015), Glass Frost (Re-released through Indie Gypsy Summer 2015), Shattered Frost (Indie Gypsy, Summer 2015) and Morgan (Indie Gypsy, July 2014). Her work has also appeared in Night Gypsy: Journey Into Darkness (Indie Gypsy, October 2012), Twice Upon a Time (Bearded Scribe Press, Winter 2015) and Someone Wicked (Smart Rhino Publications, Winter 2013).
Liz is currently working on a new novel and a comic book series titled Zombie Ever After (Emerald Star Comics, Fall 2014).
Social Media Links-